Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Booming and Blooming

Well, in my little fantasy world I could say, "Business is booming!". Well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. I  am hopeful that the as I enter into the 2nd half of my first year things will only get better and the word will spread!. So, for now-I work on a few various projects to sell on ETSY and EBay. I have started another book using Simple Stories 24/Seven collection (and a few additional papers from MME and various embellishments). Here is the cover:
It's a fun book with a light-hearted feel to it. Hopefully I can complete this one during the month of June.

But Wait! There's more! Here are peeks at the WRMK book that I am finishing up this week. I love this book....it will be hard to part with it!



In addition to crafting, I've been busy working in the garden. Since my Father passed away in April, I have found myself digging out plants from his garden and transplanting them here at my home. The flowers range from Calla Lillies to Stargazer Lillies and Cannas. I see a large order of mulch headed my way in the next week or so. On top of the hundreds of flowers, I also have to get my veggie garden going. It's June already! I am soooo behind. I will post pictures as the blooms come and the yard fills with color. I can't wait! Here is the pre-picture. Yes, dull now---but wait! The beauty takes some time!


No comments:

Post a Comment